Wednesday 31 January 2007

It arose from the dusty, forgotten murk of history

Back in 2005 sometime, (about June I believe) There was a different blog where this one sat.

There was a disasterous drunken incident however - and the first post was deleted. As a result the entire thing was deleted amidst much shedding of tears and smashing of monitors. For you see: The first post was the post. Without it the blog was like... reading the bible without knowing who god was.

Except not that because now I feel like I have blasphemed and will go to hell...

Except not that because I don't believe in Hell exactly, with the flames and the pitchforks and whetever...

Hey! Who do you think you are noseying in to my most personal and definitely-would-not-post-them-on-the-internet-whilst-digressing-about-something-elsely held beliefs! Where was I?

I need to start over.

This post is cancelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment