Friday 15 August 2008

I sometimes watch some noisy shows on full volume at 4am when drunk… If it bothers you – people that live near me please tell me like below and not with a note under the door like you did yesterday.

I noticed this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/sussex/7561166.stm

How would you brooch a subject to someone that they are enjoying sex… a little too much?

Here. Let me imagine a scene so you don’t have to bother:

    Me: knock knock…

    Randy McShagalot: A hello there neighbour! here for another cup of sugar?** =)

    Me: Ah no… I couldn’t help notice last night that you were loudly screwing for an hour or so =|

    Randy McShagalot: LOL! you heard that? oh well. we’re all human right? I mean, you don’t have a go at loud dustbin men do you? =D

    Me: Well I might if I wasn’t scared of… It doesn’t matter =V

    Randy McShagalot: … ***

    Me: Frankly It has to stop woman! I was just trying to watch an episode of good old wildlife-on-one last night… and found it inappropriately arousing, now I have sexual feelings toward rhino’s. Down with this sort of thing o_o

You see? Completely embarrassing. I don’t think there is any way you can tell a random stranger *v to not do things that is a fundimental function of all life.

It’s like having a go at an old biddy for crapping too noisily.

* You better be reading this or I am so leaving a note under your door later.

** This week is the first after last weeks weg post about how we should all use ‘iconemotes’ to show, via the medium of text characters or ‘icons’ what we are doing with our faces at the time… because as I am behind a large barrier of wires and routers *v so it would be impossible to tell.

*** no iconemote here. she’s probably doing the same one as before

*v except to you – people that know me. high five!

No comments:

Post a Comment