Monday 29 September 2008

More thoughts on certain employment with NASA

So I have heard nothing back from NASA following my post  on employment tips for becoming employed by NASA. So I did a little extra research and it seems that far from being simply a case of having an awesome CV / resume you need to be all brainy and that.

I have done some limited research into the matter and except for these, didn’t find any stats on who works at NASA, but I do know that they have a diversity policy (http://www.nasa.gov/centers/glenn/pdf/148462main_NASA_Diversity_Policy111.pdf); and considering that they have only sent up 1 or 2 british people consider this to be another string to my bow!*


    Dear NASA,

    I recently sent you my details and
    have heard nothing back from you, so am just sending a chaser to get your
    thoughts. Having done a little research I find that you consider diversity in
    your workforce of value - and having extensive knowledge of TEH INTERNET,
    and loads of other stuff feel that my skills will be of great value to you.
    Honestly I don't mind if you have a problem or whatever, I can always try
    the European Space Agency or something... But I'm pretty sure they are all
    a bunch of failures compared to you guys haha lol ;)

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    Yours sincerely

    Rich


* Since when is adding a string to your bow a valid metaphor? Is the bow a violin or an archer’s bow? In either case I don’t see people who use these things adding hundreds of extra strings to try and out-do the competition! madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment