Thursday 10 May 2012

The best thing ever


Well I can't have my super awesome blog sitting here without an update. I can hardly post about how I have done fuck all on the list - so I will post about whatever the hell I want. Just so long as it brings a smile to the little face of you, dearest reader.

Today, what is on my mind is how I have seen a few pretty damn sexy films is what is on my mind. Seeing as I have absolutely no experience with film reviews I thought I would be the best person to write about them.

1. The new avengers one, called assemble or something similar. gather? coalesce? can't remember. Anyway its Joss Whedon directing a film lots of people want to see and he does a great job. It's got humor and great action.

2. Pirates in an adventure with scientists. Its a claymation film aimed at kids but it is damn funny actually

3. Red State. Better than I was lead to believe. I liked how you get attached to many of the characters - however small - even if they end up with a bullet in the eye. Some dull bits with people waffling on about Jesus.

So watch all three and it will make you happy and successful and more attractive to the opposite sex for realz.

Oh and the best thing ever is tea and toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment