Thursday 1 February 2007

About the List

I now have a new list, and I will post it here momentarily. I have also decided to back it up elsewhere a bunch of times and make a hard copy and... carve it onto my leg I guess. That way I will have no excuse but to keep trying to complete the tasks.

This list is not the same as the June 06 list for two main reasons. The first is that I have forgotten a few entries. The other is that awesome as that list was, a few of the tasks were... not... shit but... well... slightly rubbishy. So I have endeavoured to upgrade the brilliance of the tasks. i am sure you'll agree the tasks are now brilliant.

Don't agree? ***k you then.

I ought to point out that a couple of them have been done already. That is because I have the still have the cool images from before, Just like the my-name-is-rick telly (above).

So without further ado....

2 comments:

  1. I have a suggestion for a challenge.

    Buy a 6-pack of premium lager on a night out.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete