Friday 23 February 2007

Item 12: See a new film every week for a year

I am not going to explain what I need to do for this task because it is obvious.

If you have some problem understanding this then ask someone you know what it would mean for someone to see a new film every week for one year. If you still don't get it then write down what they said, and at the bottom write "Someone I know explained your fifth task and I found it difficult to understand!", sign and print your name and then hide it under your mattress. I will be around to collect them next week.

This week: Borat

I'll kick off this task with a brutal tour de-force of docu-hilarity courtesy of Saschkchshkchccha Baron Cohen.

Verdict: It was awesome.

Fuck Johnathan Ross - Reviews like this are all you need. Perhaps in future I will apply a little more patience into my critiques but until then you will have to be happy with one word reviews - or look elsewhere

Warning: this post may contain strong language.

No comments:

Post a Comment