Friday 11 May 2007

Spiderman III (possible spoiler)

Item 12: See a new film every week for a year

This week - Spiderman III.
I enjoyed this film almost exactly as much as the others in this franchise. Quite a lot. It had a jumbolarge budget and it shows - there sure are some massive stunts and awesome effects. It also is full of emoness and In-your-facenosity thanks to: venom.

Venom Peter says fuck you Mary, I'm gonna have a spontaneous Jazzoff in this cafe with this beautiful acquintance right in front of you. That will teach you for having spontaneous kitchen dances with my best friend / come nemesis / come saviour of the day

Score: 4 Rick points

Warning: This review may contain strong language and made up words

Item 5: Grow my hair

The most passive and least interesting of my tasks. I can confirm that the growth of my hair proceeds as planned.

The longest bits are approximately 12.79 cm (at the front) and just over 2 cm at the back. Unfortunately as my hair is curly this is not an accuarate guage of my hair length - as it would appear to be roughly half that length.

tune in soon for more thrilling, hair related updates

No comments:

Post a Comment